This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Monday, August 16, 2004
Sunday, August 15, 2004
- ► 2009 (722)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
08/15 - 08/22
- Kalorama Park, Columbia Rd.
- Idle Time Books, Ghana Cafe, Bossa, & Madam's Orga...
- 2400 block, 18th St.
- Tryst & Pizza Boli's, 18th St.
- Meskerem, Anzu, & DCAC, 18th St.
- Pizza Mart & Rumba Cafe, 18th St.
- Toledo Lounge, 18th St.
- 1800 block, Belmont Rd.
- Biltmore St., from Columbia Rd.
- 1800 block, FL Ave.
- President Madison, FL Ave. & 20th St., from Vision...
- Les Halles, Penn. Ave.
- R. Reagan Bldg. & Int'l Trade Ctr., Penn. Ave.
- Omega DC, Twinning Ct.
- The West Park, P St.
- C&O Canal, E. from Thomas Jefferson St.
- 1400 block, Wisc. Ave.
- Aqua, Wisc. Ave.
- Beach Dr., Rock Creek Park, from Ellington Bridge
- Ko Gi Bow, Adams Mill Rd.
- Community Supported Agriculture Co-Op, 17th St. & ...
- Chef's Express, 17th St.
- Dupont Cir.
- Madison Livelystones, Dupont Cir. & Conn. Ave.
- 2122 Calif. St.
- The Diner, 18th St.
- 1824 Columbia Rd., from alley behind SunTrust Plaz...
- Idle Time Books, 18th St.
- Cafe de Paris, Centre Park Dr., Columbia, MD
- ▼ 08/15 - 08/22 (29)