This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
04/19 - 04/26
- "Flaunt," Honfleur Gallery, Good Hope Rd., SE
- 1200 block, Good Hope Rd., SE
- 1900 block, Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., SE
- Big Chair, Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., SE
- Lee's Flowers & Card Shop, U St.
- Solly's, U St.
- 2100 block, Mass. Ave.
- Elephant & Castle, Penn. Ave.
- Starbucks, Adams Mill Rd.
- Great Wall Szechuan House, 14th St.
- "The Art Registry," The Providence, 11th St.
- Dupont Circle
- Bardia's, 18th St.
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Good Will Baptist, Kalorama Rd.
- Palace of Wonders, H St., NE
- ▼ 04/19 - 04/26 (16)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)