This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Friday, August 18, 2006
- ► 2009 (722)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
08/13 - 08/20
- Clarksville, MD
- Trapeze, Maple Lawn Blvd., Fulton, MD
- Metrobus stop, 2400 block, 18th St.
- Amsterdam Falafelshop, 18th St.
- T.S. Muttly's, 18th St.
- Lorenzo's Corner, Columbia Rd.
- Columbia Heights Metro
- Fort Totten Metro
- 8400 block, Colesville Rd., Silver Spring, MD
- "The Five Venoms" @ AFI Silver Theatre, Colesville...
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Ellington Bridge (Calvert St.)
- Pagoda, Garland of Hours, & Mary Timony @ Fort Ren...
- Ledelle Moe's "Memorial (Collapse)," 1520 14th St....
- Lalibela, 14th St.
- 1500 block, 14th St.
- 1600 block, 14th St.
- 500 block, 13th St.
- Ollie's, 11th St.
- Landmark E St. Cinema
- Regent Thai, 18th St.
- 1817 Adams Mill Rd.
- 2600 block, Conn. Ave.
- M&S Grill, 13th St.
- Toledo Lounge, 18th St.
- Amaryllis, Columbia Rd.
- Mayflower, Mt. Pleasant St.
- Distributdora El Salvador Del Mundo, Mt. Pleasant ...
- Radius Pizza, Mt. Pleasant St.
- Park Triangle Apts. & Flats, Kenyon St.
- Wonderland, Kenyon St.
- Columbia Rd. Discount Ctr.
- Nationals v. NY Mets, RFK, E. Capitol St., SE
- MISbHAVIN! @ Madam's Organ, 18th St.
- ▼ 08/13 - 08/20 (34)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)