This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Friday, November 04, 2005
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
- ► 2009 (722)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
10/30 - 11/06
- 2100 block, Calif. St.
- Greater Faith Divine, 11th St.
- 2100 block, 14th St.
- Republic Gardens, U St.
- Ben's Chili Bowl, U St.
- 1700 block, FL Ave. (former Kilimanjaro's bldg.)
- Maggie Moo's, 18th St.
- B&K News Stand, 18th St.
- Oya's Mini Bazaar, 18th St.
- Perry's, Columbia Rd., from alley behind SunTrust ...
- Elephant & Castle, Penn. Ave.
- Rumba Cafe, 18th St.
- Lindy's Red Lion, I St.
- Colorado Bldg., 14th & G Sts.
- Commercial Nat'l Bank Bldg. 14th & G Sts.
- Straus Fountain sculpture, 14th St.
- Club Home (former Columbia Nat'l Bank), F St.
- Hermandad del Senor de Los Milagros, Columbia Rd.
- Paradise Liquor, 14th St.
- St. Michael's, Wayne Ave., Silver Spring, MD
- FreshFarm Market, 20th St.
- ▼ 10/30 - 11/06 (21)
- ► 2004 (755)