This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Friday, February 06, 2009
02/01 - 02/08
- VIDEYO!, Comet Ping Pong & Pizza, Conn. Ave.
- Logan Circle
- Opening For April Behnke's "flight of fancies," Tr...
- Pumphrey Funeral Home, W. Montgomery Ave., Rockvil...
- Fountain, Spanish Steps, 22nd St.
- Art On Call Box, Florida & Mass. Aves.
- Afterparty for David Burnett's "Soul Rebel," Halcy...
- Opening for David Burnett's "Soul Rebel," Govinda ...
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Dark Was The Night Listening Party, Marvin, 14th S...
- 1900 block, Calvert St.
- DC Footwear.com, U St.
- Ben's Chili Bowl, U St.
- John Thornley & Friends, Solly's, U St.
- Black Squirrel, 18th St.
- Mixtec, Columbia Rd.
- Central Safe & Locksmith, Columbia Rd.
- Chaos, Chief Ike's Mambo Room, Columbia Rd.
- Wonderland, Kenyon St.
- SunTrust Plaza, 18th St. & Columbia Rd.
- 2100 block, Calif. St.
- 2400 block, 18th St.
- Mercedes Bien Vintage Clothing, 18th St.
- Bourbon, 18th St.
- The Diner, 18th St.
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 (25)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)