This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
01/11 - 01/18
- The Raveonettes, Black Cat, 14th St.
- Nickel Eye, Black Cat, 14th St.
- 2100 block, California St.
- Locolat, Florida Ave.
- Scout Tufankjian's "Hope. Believe. Change. Yes ...
- Daddy & Son, Conn. Ave.
- 1300 block, 19th St.
- Buffalo Billiards, 19th St.
- Freedom Market, T St.
- Food For Thought, Black Cat, 14th St.
- Red Line Trains, Metro Center
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Corcoran Gallery of Art, 17th St.
- 1st Infantry Division Monument, State Pl. & 17th S...
- 2450 18th St., from alley
- 1824 Columbia Rd., from driveway
- Perry's & 1824 Columbia Rd., from alley behind Sun...
- Marie H. Reed Community Learning Center, 18th St.
- Kokopooli's, 18th St.
- Star Trading, Columbia Rd.
- Streetlamp, Driveway, Adams Station, 18th St.
- Bazaar Atlas, 18th St.
- Off Our Backs, 18th St.
- ZiZi Boutique, 18th St.
- Bourbon, 18th St.
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (25)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)