This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Friday, January 09, 2009
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Monday, January 05, 2009
01/04 - 01/11
- Driveway, Adams Station, 18th St.
- Bourbon, 18th St.
- Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro, 7th & F Sts.
- Tangysweet, 7th St.
- Civilian Art Projects, 7th St.
- Touchstone Gallery, 7th St.
- Larry's Ice Cream, Conn. Ave.
- Fountain, Dupont Cir.
- Current, Conn. Ave.
- 1600 block, Penn. Ave., from 17th St.
- Eisenhower Executive Office Bldg. (Old Executive O...
- Corcoran Gallery of Art, 17th St.
- Conn. Ave., from S St.
- KoGiBow, Adams Mill Rd.
- The Diner, 18th St.
- Jazz Workshop, Columbia Station, 18th St.
- Red Line Platform, Metro Center
- Escalator, Rosslyn Metro, Arlington, VA
- Maple St., Fairfax, VA
- ▼ 01/04 - 01/11 (19)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)