This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
- ► 2009 (722)
07/13 - 07/20
- King St. Blues, King St., Alexandria, VA
- Crown Wigs, King St., Alexandria, VA
- Hollywood Fashion Wigs, King St., Alexandria, VA
- Eamonn's A Dublin Chipper, King St., Alexandria, V...
- St. Mary's Cemetery, S. Washington St., Alexandria...
- Bilbo Baggins, Queen St., Alexandria, VA
- 2314 18th St.
- Marie H. Reed Community Learning Center, 18th St.
- Left Bank, 18th St.
- Wall Mountables, DCAC, 18th St.
- Falun Gong Protest, 600 block, 14th St.
- Chinatown Express, 6th St.
- White House News Photographers Association's "The ...
- Rocket Bar, 7th St.
- Donald W. Reynolds Center for American Art and Por...
- Oya's Mini Bazaar, 18th St.
- Idle Time Books, 18th St.
- 1900 block, Columbia Rd.
- 1700 block, Columbia Rd.
- 3500 block, Holmead Pl.
- ▼ 07/13 - 07/20 (20)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)