This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
02/08 - 02/15
- Burlesque-A-Pades At The Lover's Lounge, Birchmere...
- 2300 18th St.
- Asylum, 18th St.
- Sakana, P St.
- "Luck of The Draw," Axiom Apartments, 1st St., SE
- 1900 block, Calvert St.
- Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Russia House, Conn. & Florida Aves.
- Bistrot Du Coin, Conn. Ave.
- Silver Spring Metro, Colesville Rd., Silver Spring...
- Crown Wigs, Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD
- Mayor's Promenade (Norman Lane), Georgia Ave., Sil...
- Piece's, Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD
- Jackie's, Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD
- 1905, 9th St.
- Townes Groceries, S St.
- Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro, 7th & F Sts.
- Washington DC Record Fair, Civilian Art Projects, ...
- Harriet Tubman ES, Kenyon St.
- Wonderland, Kenyon St.
- 1300 block, Park Rd.
- VIDEYO!, Comet Ping Pong & Pizza, Conn. Ave.
- ▼ 02/08 - 02/15 (23)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)