This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
- ► 2009 (722)
04/27 - 05/04
- Brightest Young Things Relaunch Party & Photoshow,...
- Bardia's, 18th St.
- Spark Plug, DCAC, 18th St.
- Great Wall Szechuan House, 14th St.
- Kalorama Park, Columbia Rd.
- Evolve, Columbia Rd.
- Bourbon, 18th St.
- Conn. Ave. & K St., from Farragut Sq.
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Regent Thai, 18th St.
- Asian Artifacts, Conn. Ave.
- Melody Record Shop, Conn. Ave.
- 1500 block, 20th St.
- Dupont Circle Metro, Q St. Exit
- Metro Center
- Tune Inn, Penn. Ave., SE
- La Lomita Dos, Penn. Ave., SE
- 600 block, Penn. Ave., SE
- The Reef, 18th St.
- Clarendon Metro, Arlington, VA
- The Old Ceremony, Iota Club & Cafe, Wilson Blvd., ...
- ▼ 04/27 - 05/04 (21)
- ► 2007 (1627)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)