This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
- ► 2009 (722)
- ► 2008 (1210)
- ► 2007 (1627)
12/10 - 12/17
- Lobster Boy's Christmas Extravaganza, Chief Ike's ...
- 1301 28th St.
- 2900 block, M St.
- CD Warehouse, M St.
- C&O Canal, W. from Thos. Jefferson St.
- Potomac River, E. from Key Bridge
- C&O Canal
- Key Bridge & Rosslyn, from Old Aqueduct Bridge
- C&O Canal, E. from 34th St. footbridge
- The Legwarmers, State Theatre, N. Washington St., ...
- Federal Triangle Metro
- R. Reagan Bldg. & Int'l Trade Center, Penn. Ave.
- Conn. Ave. & Calif. St.
- The Diner, 18th St.
- Common Share, 18th St.
- Costco, S. Fern St., Alexandria, VA
- Don Pablo's, Jefferson Davis Hwy., Alexandria, VA
- Rosslyn & Georgetown, from 2100 block, Calif. St.
- Union Station, Mass. Ave., NE
- Farragut W. Metro, I St.
- Victoria's Day Spa, I St.
- Tony's Place, 20th St.
- Froggy Bottom Pub, Penn. Ave.
- Georgetown Veterinary Hospital, M St.
- National Jewel Center, Wisc. Ave.
- 1564 Wisc. Ave.
- Chrome, Q St.
- Georgetown Lutheran, Wisc. Ave.
- Galerie L'Enfant, Wisc. Ave.
- 1410 Wisc. Ave.
- Café Bonaparte, Wisc. Ave.
- Dumbarton House, Q St.
- Buffalo statue, Dumbarton Bridge (Q St.)
- Michael Jantz & Brooks West, Wonderland, Kenyon St...
- Soussi, 18th St.
- 2400 block, 18th St.
- The Reef, 18th St.
- ▼ 12/10 - 12/17 (37)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)