This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Friday, February 16, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
- ► 2009 (722)
- ► 2008 (1210)
02/11 - 02/18
- New Hampshire Mart, 16th St.
- Great Wall Szechuan House, 14th St.
- 1300 block, Vermont Ave.
- Red Room, Black Cat, 14th St.
- Thai Tanic, 14th St.
- Barrel House Liquor, 14th St.
- 1409 Playbill Cafe, 14th St.
- Swann Dry Cleaners, 14th St.
- Swan Auto Sales, 14th St.
- Kalorama Park, Columbia Rd.
- Bodega Los Primos, Mt. Pleasant St.
- Don Juan Restaurant, Mt. Pleasant St.
- Heller's Bakery, Mt. Pleasant St.
- 1650 Columbia Rd.
- Columbia Rd. & 17th St.
- Columbia Rd. Discount Ctr.
- Miss Pixie's, 18th St.
- National Cathedral, from Kalorama Park, Columbia R...
- Dumbarton Bridge, Q St.
- Capitol, from Freedom Plaza, Penn. Ave.
- Capitol, from 13th St. & Penn. Ave.
- Burlesque-A-Pades: A Cavalcade of Stars, Birchmere...
- 2100 block, Calif. St.
- 2000 block, Calif. St.
- Dan's Cafe, 18th St.
- The Brass Knob, 18th St.
- Driveway, Adams Station, 18th St.
- Saki, CD/Game Exchange, Miss Pixie's, & Chloe, 18t...
- Napoleon Bistro, Columbia Rd.
- ▼ 02/11 - 02/18 (29)
- ► 2006 (1741)
- ► 2005 (2094)
- ► 2004 (755)