This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bedford Ave. Subway Station, Williamsburg, NYC

2 comments:

Thister said...

I glanced through some of your photos and I have to ask, how do you take the photos you do? The candids are great! I wish I had your skill. Every time I take a candid picture I almost feel guilty, and then when I see the candid photos I almost always think they just aren't that good.

Anyway, great work!

furcafe said...

Thanks. I hate to paraphrase Nike, but sometimes you just gotta do it. Stop feeling guilty & take the shot; it's usually better to ask forgiveness than ask permission. In this case, right after I took the shot, the cop in the picture saw my camera & wagged his finger @ me to warn me off from taking pix.

Blog Archive