This is a photoblog with minimal text. Unless noted otherwise, all photos were taken in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, USA. A navigational note: All photos appear in reverse chronological order within each post, so the most recent will be on top & you will go back in time as you go down (spooky!). If you would like to buy prints or otherwise use a photo, please send me an email (furcafe(at)furcafe.com). Click on a photo to visit my Flickr pages.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wawa, Arch St., Philadelphia, PA

61827-02

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great idea. I was actually thinking about doing this too. I have a Cannon Powershot A-something and it wouldn't cost me anything to start snapping photo's. I just find it hard to take pictures of stuff thats interesting in my so-ordinary and dull life. Maybe I will anyway.

Keep up the good shots.

Blog Archive